Re: Re: First-Hand Information abt. MAROC-TUBSAT

While the choice of 144.1 was poor I can't see what Amateur
activity the 436 MHz Tx is causing interference to.

Seems to me we've got a bunch of Hams on the government
payroll in Morocco who are keen to put up satellites
and have access to government funding.
We ought to be able to turn this situation to our
advantage instead of constantly knocking them.

The fact is Hams have never used much of the 435-438 MHz
allocations for satellite comms. Frequencies have been
kept empty for decades so its not suprising others will
seek to make use of them. We need a lot more amateur
satellites up there to occupy the frequencies.

Trevor M5AKA