Re: Nova vs SatPC question?

At 02:25 PM 2/1/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>As wb6llo pointed out, IT will run in Win98 of course, but it's still a dos
>program and consumes way too much processor time for the job it does.

You can tune this using the Windows shortcut settings (or a PIF file).

I run Windows 2000. I can't notice any difference in the performance of
other programs when InstantTrack is running. The Task Monitor's performance
pane agrees with me, just a few percent utilization, with or without
InstantTrack running. Probably Windows 2000 does a better job of sharing
processor time than Windows 98. No surprise there.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org