Re: Prototype FEC telemetry encoder/decoder released

Douglas,KA2UPW wrote:

>>If the new proposed format is implemented on AO-40, I'll work on
>>incorporating the new format into AO40Rcv.

Perhaps it would be sensible to begin these changes _before_
implementation ... as it is there has been a drop off in telemetry
submitted from AO-40 lately.

I am more than willing to collaborate on the project, Douglas.  Let's get
to work!

Besides lack of software (space based and ground based), what else is
preventing us from implementing this format?  I have read Phil's proposal
and I can't find many reasons _not_ to do it.

-Joe KM1P